We want to provide you with the best customer experience possible! By selecting your community, we can give you accurate and up-to-date information about our services.
Your community selection will be remembered in your browser for 30 days.
To change your community after the initial selection, click the location tool in the top right corner.
What if my community isn't listed?
Please select a community for us to provide you with an optimal experience during your visit on our website.
Read time: 4 minutes
Summary: Whether you’re moving with Westman services or looking to get connected to awesome Internet and TV plans in your new home – we’re here to share all the details with you. Plus, get some extra moving tips to help ease the stress of your new adventure.
Okay, so you have Westman services and are on the move. Now what? We got you! With Westman, it’s easy to move your existing services to wherever your journey takes you! Within our service area, of course.
You’ll easily be able to transfer your TV, Internet, and Home Phone services with you to your new home with just a quick chat with our Customer Service team. You may also want to upgrade or change your plan to add premium channels, increase Internet speeds, sign up for international calling, and more to ensure your new home is ready when you are.
Ready to take the steps? When you call our team, be sure to update your address, state your move-out and move-in date to the new address and any other details that our team may need to know, such as an addition or upgrade to your services. That is all you need to do, and our team will schedule the rest!
Are you moving to a new neighbourhood? Moving to a new community? If you’re moving to Western Manitoba, there’s a good chance you can find Westman Communications Group, your local Internet, TV and Home Phone service provider, in just a few steps! PLUS, if you’re new to Westman, you’ll also be able to browse the latest deals and bundles (which combine two or more services) to find the right offer for you. To get the best assistance and offer in your community, call our Friendly Customer Care Team who can help you find the best plan that works for you!
We offer quick and easy installation options (Self-Connect Kit or professional installation) to get your TV, Internet, and Home Phone set up in your new home.
With Westman, you can enjoy:
Looking to move your business or organization? It’s easy with Westman! Have your new address and business information ready, and then call our Sales Team at 204.717.2839. Ensure you say all details about your move, including the timeline, any new services required, or any building specifics that may take longer to install. Once your details are given to our friendly local Sales Representatives, they’ll confirm with an email. Any additional details will be asked within a confirmation email, and you can quickly answer back when it is most convenient for you.
1. Box advice: ask local businesses for unused boxes and label the sides of your moving boxes (instead of the top) so your labels are visible even when the boxes are stacked. Colour coding boxes for each room is also a fantastic moving technique!
2. Change your address to avoid missing mail. As you start planning your move, one of the first things you’ll want to update is your mailing address—well before you’re cozy in your new home. This way, you won’t risk missing any mail, packages, monthly subscriptions, or important bills. Remember to update your address for your utilities and any other important accounts associated with a specific billing or mailing address.
3. Keep the essentials with you – On the night before the move, pack everything away except for the things you’ll need the next day, such as a toothbrush, a set of clothes, toys for your kids, paperwork and medication. This way, if catastrophe strikes, you’ll have some necessities with you.
4. When unpacking, give yourself a deadline - schedule a housewarming party or get together a few weeks after your move to ensure the house is unpacked and starting to become your own. A set deadline will ensure you stay on track and get all your unpacking done in a reasonable amount of time.
5. Your move will get done one way or another, and before you know it, you’ll be settled down in your new home, unpacking the last of the cardboard boxes. Check out these helpful moving tips and tricks from Remax to make your move into a new home easier… and even fun!
6. Still not convinced you’ll be able to make this move more manageable than ever before? Double-check your to-dos with Canada Post’s Moving Checklist to ensure your move is trouble-free!
Stay connected to what moves you, no matter where your move takes you within our communities. Existing Westman customers can read more at westmancom.com/moving to learn more about transferring services to a new home with the assistance of our friendly Local Care Team.