We will be a customer- focused leader, enabling communications and entertainment services, for the benefit of our cooperative Members and the communities we serve.
Guided by cooperative principles, we are committed to delivering a quality customer experience and to achieving growth through investment by leveraging technology, the strength of our people, our partners and our infrastructure.
1. We will offer a high quality customer experience by enabling and supporting services valued by our customers.
2. We will be proactive in the development, implementation, and support of innovative services.
3. Confidential customer information will be protected, except where legally required to be disclosed.
4. We are committed to successful business practices, embracing change and the principle of continuously improving our business processes.
5. Information related to our business will be kept confidential except where required to be disclosed. Employees are entrusted to maintain information confidential to the business.
6. Our employees are committed to the success of Westman Communications Group and fully accept the responsibility for performing to a high standard.
7. Our managers and supervisors are committed to providing support and training to our employees to develop the skills necessary to perform to a high standard. Employees accept responsibility for their own training and development.
8. Individuals and teams will be recognized for their contributions to the success of the organization.
9. We are committed to providing a safe, secure, and professional work environment.
10. We will carry out our activities at all times with honesty, decency, and integrity.
11. We will promote and implement effective cross-functional teamwork; our Board, employees, and volunteers will communicate effectively to achieve our Vision.
12. We support and encourage involvement in the communities we serve.
13. We will carry out our activities in an environmentally conscious and responsible manner.
14. Westman will operate in accordance with cooperative principles
15. Westman will foster an environment where employees are team members, challenged to take risks and trust one another while allowing them to feel comfortable opening up about their failures and weaknesses as opportunities for growth and development.